Door bug and other requests

Bug: Sometimes doors appear to be closed when they are actually open in COOP. You can walk through "open" doors but you cannot see through them, making clearing rooms very difficult and dangerous. I have been killed by bots on many occasions because of this bug. Rejoining server fixes it.

Gameplay request: It would be nice if you could toggle a gameplay setting to make it so when you take a grenade/molotov off the ground it would add it to your inventory instead of equipping it there and then.

Weapon request: P90 and the ability to mount bayonets onto certain rifles would be nice

Thanks,
Great game.

@qman768 said in Door bug and other requests:

Bug: Sometimes doors appear to be closed when they are actually open in COOP. You can walk through "open" doors but you cannot see through them, making clearing rooms very difficult and dangerous. I have been killed by bots on many occasions because of this bug. Rejoining server fixes it.

Are you able to reliable reproduce this issue ? Please submit your DXDiag report.

If i could reliably reproduce this issue i would have found a way to stop it from happening but its truly random.

Ive had a couple of other people experience this issue aswell.

I've also had the reverse happen - where I try to walk through a door that looks open and get stuck. Closing the door and then opening it again lets me through. I've also not been able to find any pattern to when this happens.

@qman I have had the identical experience several times and as recently as last night. I have yet to try rejoining the server to fix it.
Sometimes I am the only player experiencing the bug, sometimes not. It is not a ping factor as I only play on low ping servers. It is very frustrating and makes a match unplayable to me. The following may be correlation and not causation. I have gotten on empty servers where the doors function correctly but as the server fills with players the bug occurs.

I have only had this experience on community coop servers and not ranked servers. This is a deal killer for the game.

last edited by Urnodaisy

i get this as well , it never happens on the first map when u login its always on the second map after a vote change or an admin map change , re joining the server fixes it .