Performance went back to Beta days after patch 1.1.3

I was able to play this game after launch with good performance; around 70-90 FPS average with very high settings + pip scope mode, even touching 120 fps. The performance kept getting better until a small ~200mb update before 1.1.3 patch. Since then its getting worse, and 1.1.4 makes it even worse. It sometimes even dip to ~20-30 fps with 40-50fps average when many things happen (like fire support, explosion, even just some long range firefights). How in the hell the devs managed to make things worse, when things supposed to be better?? I could play with max settings before but somehow now i can't?? its totally unplayable right now, even with all performance guides on steam

last edited by bandungpojok

Thanks, but that's not the point. How come the game runs worse than before, thats what i want to know. We both have a goddamn 1080Ti and we have to play on the lowest settings [and you turned off vsync in your guide? The tearing is unbearable for me 😞 ] just to be able to have smooth gameplay? Yeah that is stupid

now its kinda fixed. i forgot to install DX9, now atleast it runs 60 fps most of the time, but it still dropping to the 30s in many places

last edited by bandungpojok