Audio issues

Total Audio Loss

• Game is completely playable, no hick ups or freezes. It's just no audio for at least 5 to 10 seconds
  • Seemingly random, no possible trigger. Audio cuts out when huge artillery explosions happening, people talking in voice chat, etc.
  • I suspected my headset is the issue, but having Spotify play a song in the background and still hearing the song play when the game audio cuts out eliminated the possibility that it's my headset.

Female Insurgent voice

• sometimes I hear a Female security forces audio as the voice over when playing as Insurgent specifically when low reinforcement
  • There's a bug where playing as insurgent and wearing a gas-mask (just learned that without gasmask also has this bug), I hear female voice heavy breathing when sprinting for a while. I suspect having a female Security Forces soldier as an avatar, and playing as this character from the previous round might've triggered the bug.
  • Same thing happens in reverse. Playing as female security forces and hearing male voice when "heavy breathing"

Other Bugs:

• Minimap redzone location does not match the actual game level (not sure if feature or bug)
  • There are still areas that in some map that has a clear sight of enemy spawn area that with a help of an semi-auto sniper or 4x on an MG, a player can take down enemies when they leave the spawn area. Mainly in Summit, Crossing and Farmhouse.
last edited by JimmyWu

I've played with some players who have had that same audio cut out issue before the latest patch, but now I am experiencing the same audio cut out.

same here since 1.1.2

Hello all,

Thanks for sharing this list. I'll forward it to the team!