Truck stats (request)

Could someone make an excel or table with the truck stats? Something like weight, power (or the equivalent, cause I think it wasnt implemented like IRL) and I would be interest in speed in 1st and 1+ gears too.

It would also be interesting how much some addons weight. For example, since short logs count as 3 points, I wonder if 3 loads of short logs weight less than 2 of medium logs.

I had visions of something like this in the vehicle selection menu. You highlight the vehicle and bang, the stats are right there. I'm learning the differences, strengths and weaknesses on my own but it would be nice to see how close I am to the facts.

Guys just unpack media folder. Go to trucks .xml files and get the most important data.

@mistahk76
Don't even need to unpack it, can also tweak the trucks to your liking there.

@mistahk76 said in Truck stats (request):

Guys just unpack media folder. Go to trucks .xml files and get the most important data.

Well great, you unpack them and post it for us. Because incase yoube forgotten, most of the player base can't do that.

Trucks in this game don't have stats. They have numbers that have no correlation to real life and are irrelevant.

I've often ran back to this site and checked through the " meet the trucks " threads just to see what strengths and weaknesses each particular vehicle has. Still would be useful in game, but not game breaking that it's not there either 🙂