Is it possible to extract .X model files from .XML files of all vehicles of both Spintires games and convert them? (Mods included)

Hello, I'm asking what the title up here says, because I was a bit fascinated at seeing many vehicle mods for both Spintires games and saw many of them having interiors too perhaps, but don't know if many are low quality or not...

Also, this is because I'm interested in converting many vehicles for both those games to other games such as Assetto Corsa and GTA V for example, so what do I need to extract.X model files from XMLs of vehicles and convert them to another format?

Hello. Just to clarify that is possible but if you were to upload it as released on the workshop someone else’s work that would be technically stealing stealing mods is not something that you should do even if you put the authors name in it ceiling mods by any means at any degree is bad. But if you upload it but have it private that’s another thing but just saying it takes a lot of work to get a random file that is and convert it to a.XML and .xml. Now there is no tool that I know of that will convert it from a.just a file to a.X and .xml. You might as well spend the time making your own mod because it hello. Just to clarify that is possible but if you were to upload it as released on the workshop someone else’s work that would be technically stealing stealing mods is not something that you should do even if you put the authors name in it ceiling mods by any means at any degree is bad. But if you upload it but have it private that’s another thing but just saying it takes a lot of work to get a random file that is and convert it to a.XML and I’ll ask. Now there is no tool that I know of that will convert it from a.just a file to a.X and .Xml. It would be better if you learn to mod yourself because it takes more time to take other peoples files and re-upload it.

last edited by RiskyWisky

will have to second risky, there is no program i know if that auto makes XML's. besides it is always a good idea to learn setting up XML's if a person is planning on tweaking or making mods (a "must have" actually if making mods). heck, i do not build mods, but i learned XML's just so i could tweak my own personal game. auto programs for this stuff is nice and convenient, but knowing how things work is a must if you want to trouble shoot a problem manually.

last edited by A Former User

there is no way @TonySSS to extract a model from Spintires The original game or Mud runner as far as i know, and so there is no tool, to get all xmls "done", the editor has a updating tool integrated that works for editor files (.x and prebuilds) and it only supports spintires mods from 03/03/15 and the editor also has a pluging for notepad++ that works really good (i use it all the time when i make mods and edit map prebuilds)

yes @TonySSS it will be consider stealing (and for that reason i stoped sharing my work because people started taking things from me and friends) but as long as you keep it for yourself there is no harm done

@TonySSS I recomend you to learn how to edit xmls and follow any of the modding guides that exist both here and in oovee.uk for both 3dsMax and blender (with Dzen plugin), there is a small joy in getting something to work but there is even more when you make your own original Mod/map