A simple fix to the camera

Instead of left click to rotate camera, change it to right click (hold) to rotate, and release to stop rotating. This is already implemented on the map (F1), why not do the same for the driving camera? Often, trying to click on winch point I misclick (left button) and the camera starts rotating. Its an easy fix and intuitive.

Also, implement a mini map please. Excellent game, worth 30 bucks for sure!

Sandy

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We're working on community feedback gathered since release, and how to improve the camera in the game. We'll give you more info as soon as we have something solid. Have a nice day!

Any tips for consoles? I hate it!

I prefer it the way it is, I don't like having to hold down the button to look around, I'd also love to be able to look around while using cruse-control.

The simplest fix would be to extend the ranges of the current cam. I made a mod for this on PC, but can't use it if I want to play for achievements or multiplayer.

@ptr1ck said in A simple fix to the camera:

The simplest fix would be to extend the ranges of the current cam. I made a mod for this on PC, but can't use it if I want to play for achievements or multiplayer.

That doesn't fix g3sandy's problem. You heard "camera fix" and thought it was about your own complaint, right?

@mendel said in A simple fix to the camera:

@ptr1ck said in A simple fix to the camera:

That doesn't fix g3sandy's problem. You heard "camera fix" and thought it was about your own complaint, right?

I agree with his fix and offered up another simple fix that ought to coincide with it.

I think the camera is fine. I'm on console. If the developers do change the camera, they should make it an option. If people want to use the new styled camera, i think it could be an option in the menu. And if people want the camera to remain the same, that can be an option as well.

last edited by Triclonz