Moments In The Mud 2 (video edition)

Disclaimer: If a video thread has already been made then I apologize, I'm not trying to copy anybody, I simply didn't see it.

Thread Details: This is based off the idea of the pinned Moments In The Mud thread, however instead of sharing pictures we instead share video clips. There has been a lot I've done in Mudrunner but never gets to share it with you guys because when stuff happens, my knee-jerk reaction is to save a video clip and upload to Youtube, not to snap a picture. I've been looking for a place to share Mudrunner video clips for a while, and since this forum has a thread for pictures, hey why not one for video clips as well?

So I'm going to give this a try. I don't know if it'll be a success or a flop, but no harm in seeing if people is interesting in taking part and sharing their experiences.

To start I got some new videos from just today. Here I was in a LTL9000 and while I was going a bit fast, I figured I was safe as the Western Star is the truck that's known for rolling. However i must have been going a little to fast as I rolled over. Oddly though the truck seemed to almost bounce off it's side and rolled itself back onto it's wheels, the wood even stayed in the trailer and I was able to repack it. I really got lucky.
Youtube Video

In this one I was in a jeep unlocking checkpoints and thought I could shortcut down over a hill. It kinda works. lol
Youtube Video

And lets close this post out with a water crossing. In this video I have 2 8X8, the bigger 7000 (I forget the exact number) series in the lead, and hooked on via winch a smaller 535. I kinda choose the wrong route though the water and went into a deep hole. the 7000 made it though but 535 stalls out, if I'd been towing a smaller truck the second vehicle would of flipped over. Trust me I know this river, if you get stuck in a normal truck the flow of the water is rolling you over. Luckily the 8X8 was to big and stable to be flipped, and the lead truck being the beast she is was able to pulled the second truck out of the hole, where I could then restart it's engine.
Youtube Video

How about you guys, have any Mudrunner moments you'd like to share?

lol no wonder very few people ever tries to troll in this game, this game is very anti-troll. Here's what happens when you try.

Youtube Video

I usually help peoples who's flipped over, but screw this jerk, he can stay on his side. Serves him right.

Question for the mods. Should I put my video clips in the pinned MITM thread or keep them separate? It looks like the original thread is meant for photo's, that's why I started this one. However by the looks of things, I seem to be the only person on this entire forum interested in posted video clips lol.

So since nobody else is using this, should I keep posting in this thread or should I use the pinned thread. Just let me know what the best course of action is here, thanks.

Playing a random online session and entered into The Valley. I started doing checkpoints and was winching myself over branches when my jeep rolled. Somehow it never stalled.
Youtube Video

Same map, maybe 50 feet further, and I have no idea what happened here.
Youtube Video

I'd post video but I don't have a screen recorder that works well.

@brazz989 said in Moments In The Mud 2 (video edition):

I see. I'm probably one of the few console players that's on here, I assume most of you are on PC. The PS4 and XBO has recorders built in, and it's really easy to link them to Youtube. And yes you can take photo's to, I upload though Twitter for photo's. But I dunno, for me I'd just much rather upload a video though Youtube then a photo though Twitter.

Plus a photo can't capture all this whacky stuff I get up to. lol

@justinlynch3 said in Moments In The Mud 2 (video edition):

@brazz989 said in Moments In The Mud 2 (video edition):

I see. I'm probably one of the few console players that's on here, I assume most of you are on PC. The PS4 and XBO has recorders built in, and it's really easy to link them to Youtube. And yes you can take photo's to, I upload though Twitter for photo's. But I dunno, for me I'd just much rather upload a video though Youtube then a photo though Twitter.

Plus a photo can't capture all this whacky stuff I get up to. lol

Yeah I started on ps4 and did video all the time on YouTube, live streams, all that. Wish I still could as I'm sure video from my pc would be far more interesting.