Things that I would like to see added in the future

This is just a list of things I would like to see in an update:

Patches for the security faction- Flag and morale patches would add another level of customisation and would be appreciated by those who are looking to create a specific loadout.
Night maps- These were an interesting addition to the original insurgency and changes the gameplay nicely.
More voices for different nations- playing into the loadout side of things having particular voices for different nations would allow players to create loadouts based of off other nations armed forces such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Russia, French and German.
Weapons- having weapons from other nations would be cool such as steyrs (variants such as the SA2, EF88)

As an idea for releasing and adding the above things it'd be cool if there were updates dedicated to a nation such as an entire update for Australia and New Zealand
Hope this gets read

@swagalicous said in Things that I would like to see added in the future:

As an idea for releasing and adding the above things it'd be cool if there were updates dedicated to a nation such as an entire update for Australia and New Zealand
Hope this gets read

Ehm... The Security fraction consists of different nations. There will be no specific nation in this game. You want voice lines with australian accent? That's possible, but I am not sure it will be ever introduced.

Night maps are already in plans of devs.

All the info about upcoming updates and plans are here https://newworldinteractive.com/the-insurgency-legacy-continues/

I would also like to see weapons from other countries like the swedish ak5c.

-I just love the guy who makes the animations for this game, but what if we could have a new reload animation where our character is under heavy stress, like if we are under surpressing fire and he like cant get the mag in or the weapon jams or something simiular?

I dont want to steal your thread over here but I didnt find anywhere else to post it.