Please make map requirements higher

I believe only having 2 sawmills with 16 points total makes blowing through the maps way to easy and short. Maybe if there was more then 6 maps it wouldn't noticed as much.

I think instead of points per se, each sawmill should have a load requirement of each length of log. Maybe 3 short log loads, 2 medium log loads, and 2 long log loads. Or maybe have one saw mill take 3 long load logs, while the other mill takes 2 of the other types.

Another idea would to have other vehicles (say they're of the same log company as you) broke down either by fuel or damage, and you have to help get that truck back to 100%, or at least driveable. Not saying to have that truck putter along once its fixed, but side objectives none the less.

last edited by mudrunnerr50

Best way would be weight requirements. Each log should have its weight. Or price so we would have to make log deliveries that would match sawmill requirements.
Also loading should be like in Farming Simulator so player decides how much logs he loads and haul.
It would be awesome if we would be able to buy trucks instead of unlocking them. For me truck unlocking is badly executed. For example we have acces to C-255 which is very powerful truck and hauling medium or even long logs is easy. If we would have access to only those weaker trucks we would have longer sessions with deliveries. And objective instead of 8 should have 12 points. That way 4 short logs delivery would be required and 2 long loads.
Anyway, everything as it is is not satisfying. Best would be to have extra mode called career then economy system would be awesome. Vehicle maintenance would be extra challenge. Fueling it and repaiting would cost money. Buying trailers in special spot on map not like magically spawning them in garages. So rebuying repair parts (points) would be required. Maintenance of trucks would also be higher for those powerful ones so driving them cost more money and requires taking bigger loads to make it worth the trip.

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

12 instead of 8 points sounds very good. It would make medium and long logs way more interesting.

disagree. it should be 6 points to incentivize long logs, and to incentivize using more than just the medium cart, but also use the 2 point cart as well. also, i play for fun and the immersive experience, not necessarily duration. if you want to do more, there is nothing stopping you. click "continue playing" instead of "return to menu"

@cosm1c-gam3r said in Please make map requirements higher:

Best way would be weight requirements. Each log should have its weight. Or price so we would have to make log deliveries that would match sawmill requirements.
Also loading should be like in Farming Simulator so player decides how much logs he loads and haul.
It would be awesome if we would be able to buy trucks instead of unlocking them. For me truck unlocking is badly executed. For example we have acces to C-255 which is very powerful truck and hauling medium or even long logs is easy. If we would have access to only those weaker trucks we would have longer sessions with deliveries. And objective instead of 8 should have 12 points. That way 4 short logs delivery would be required and 2 long loads.
Anyway, everything as it is is not satisfying. Best would be to have extra mode called career then economy system would be awesome. Vehicle maintenance would be extra challenge. Fueling it and reaiting would cost money. Buying trailers in special spot on map not like makigally spawning them in garages. So rebuying repair parts (points) would be required. Maintenance of trucks would also be higher for those powerful ones so driving them cost more money and requires taking bigger loads to make it worth the trip.

100% agree

@clarionhorn said in Please make map requirements higher:

disagree. it should be 6 points to incentivize long logs, and to incentivize using more than just the medium cart, but also use the 2 point cart as well. also, i play for fun and the immersive experience, not necessarily duration. if you want to do more, there is nothing stopping you. click "continue playing" instead of "return to menu"

People like you don't get it. 6 points makes it even worse. And doesn't even incentive long logs in anyway.

If you play for immersive experience, you're not very immersed in this game as it is..or you have a low sense of what immersive means.