Gun game and Deathmatch modes on community servers.

I know that these game modes are not a path of Insurgency, but...

Right now Insurgency is recognized as a hardcore shooter for "real sweaty man." I'll be honest, I avoided Insurgency for some time because I thought that this game is too hardcore and boring.

Gun Game and Deathmatch are the great way to warm up and practice against other players. Since community servers exist, why not? More game modes - more people. This game has an awesome community, but there are so many afraid of trying Insurgency just because they think that this game is something like Arma or Squad with boring gameplay. Add casual game modes, show players that this game is fun. Let them try.

last edited by smoussie

Gun-game would be fun, as soon as they add the workshop I'm sure the community will be making such if the devs themselves don't.

@mainfold said in Gun game and Deathmatch modes on community servers.:

Gun-game would be fun, as soon as they add the workshop I'm sure the community will be making such if the devs themselves don't.

Would be cool but these things should also be by the devs in regular rooms. You can always choose which modes to join but I feel more game modes like this are desperately needed for this game.

@suade said in Gun game and Deathmatch modes on community servers.:

Would be cool but these things should also be by the devs in regular rooms. You can always choose which modes to join but I feel more game modes like this are desperately needed for this game.

Thanks for supporting this topic.