Known Issues List

Hi everyone,

We've been working day and night for the last weeks to iron out MudRunner as much as possible, but some technical issues still slipped through. They'll be fixed as soon as possible in a post-release update. Please don't report them if you encounter the issues below.

Multiplayer

• Client-users might be disconnected from the session when the host minimizes the game.
  • Friends only lobby aren't visible in Join games and lobbies list.
  • Steam user name is replaced by "Unknown" if players aren't friends.
  • The game closes when pressing cancel on Steam connection window.

Audio

• Unplugging an audio peripheral then plugging it back in won't restore the application's audio.

Mods

• Some mods can make the game crash on startup.
  • When the game is running, if the mod is updated (and re-downloaded), it wont work properly.
  • When playing in multiplayer, players can add add-ons from mods that are not installed by other players (may result in game crash).

Chinese Language

• Keyboard issue with Chinese Input Method. Workaround:

• Switch the keyboard input method to "English mode".
      • Launch the game.
      • Go to the Option menu and change to Windowed Mode.
      • In the Windows notification zone, click on the symbol:
        0_1509616672932_1.png
      • Windows will switch the keyboard from Chinese mode to English mode:
        0_1509616679245_2.png
  • 中文键盘的控制问题如何解决?

• 为顺利进行游戏,您需将键盘输入法切换成 “英文模式”。

• 开启游戏。
      • 前往选项选单改成窗口模式。
      • 在Windows通知区中,点选图示:
        0_1509616672932_1.png
      • Windows会将键盘从“中文模式”切换成 “英文模式”:
        0_1509616679245_2.png

Last update: November 16th 2017

last edited by Jellyfoosh

My game has said that it is realeased 1 hour ago and yet when I click play it’s starts to say it is getting ready and goes straight to saying that I’m to early and I need to wait until it’s released

@kameron-smith said in Known Issues List:

My game has said that it is realeased 1 hour ago and yet when I click play it’s starts to say it is getting ready and goes straight to saying that I’m to early and I need to wait until it’s released

Make sure to restart your Steam client. It should fix the issue.

I’m using the xbox one to play and when it says to wait to launch date it gives me the option to go to Microsoft store to see the date and when I do it brings me to the page which says available on 10/30/2017 5:00:00 pm and gives me the option to press play and if I press play it brings up the same notification and I keep repeating trying to play and it will not let me

@kameron-smith said in Known Issues List:

I’m using the xbox one to play and when it says to wait to launch date it gives me the option to go to Microsoft store to see the date and when I do it brings me to the page which says available on 10/30/2017 5:00:00 pm and gives me the option to press play and if I press play it brings up the same notification and I keep repeating trying to play and it will not let me

It's a display issue, it will be available shortly on Xbox One. Actual release time are below (in 40min):

0_1509405663394_DNYXp_7XkAAqjdO.jpg

Welp.. my game just won't start from steam, just downloaded it and when i try to play it tries to start but just flashes the text synchronising and shows that i have played for one minute but it does not start at all...

@glob3troller said in Known Issues List:

Welp.. my game just won't start from steam, just downloaded it and when i try to play it tries to start but just flashes the text synchronising and shows that i have played for one minute but it does not start at all...

Have you tried restarting your Steam client?

yes i have three times now

just tried to start from the directory and it said something about MSVCP110.dll file missing..

last edited by Glob3Troller

@glob3troller You can reinstall the MSVC.
By default, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spintires MudRunner_CommonRedist\vcredist\2012
Double click on vcredist_x64.exe to uninstall and to reinstall.
It should fixed your issue.

Is the 60 FPS cap on PC intentional? I'm getting 15% CPU and 65% GPU usage at max settings 1440p, would be nice to hit that 144 FPS.

when hitting esc to menu the return to main menu needs to have a .. are you sure you want to quit ?
also multi saves no one can rejoin
the wheels need to be able to be changed especially with mods the wheels are just spinning
zoom needs adjusting
60fps cap needs a turn off function
map mods need to be added to steam (when available)
alt and tab is causing issues

also there are mods for clear water sunny days no fog etc why cant we have them as standard in the game ?
clear cache has not been sorted out either ?
the russians are finding out exactly the same stuff as the first 1
i'm a litle dissapointed expected more
and where is this patch day one patch ?

last edited by A Former User

just a few things i have an opinion on.

i have no brakes while using force accel (cruise control) which is a very nice feature to have for me since i always drive with force accel. i know new controls will take some getting used to, but i feel this does need changing.

it would be nice for the "cruise control" to not turn off when switching to auto.

the camera moves around a lot faster than it really needs to be.

the zoom in/out needs to be extended just a little more.

other than that, so far i would say it does feel like a new game, but it also does not have quite the familiarity of the original.

last edited by A Former User
  1. The steering is not analog with a controller anymore and it's super slow, makes it very undrive-able, but i guess after a few hours one could get used to it, tho it makes everything much much slower to do.

2. The crane controls have changed/reversed, wich i guess again, one can get used to it, but why not have an option to use the old controls, not that hard to do i'm sure.

3. The headlights are still kinda useless at night, the game still adjusts for under-exposure by itself, so the lights most of the time make you more blind in the dark

4. No battery operated winches which is unrealistic, but whatever, i can let that one slide a bit (spintires plus was fantastic for that)

5. For now, i cannot seem to find a way to use maps mods in multiplayer, you cannot do that for now . VERY BIG DEAL. Basically the only deal-breaker for it.

6. Cameras are the same, not enough zoom out for outside camera (spintires plus was fantastic for that)

7. Cockpit cam is useless without working mirrors.

8. Controller binds customization would be great

last edited by Calin Florea

Нет толковой поддержки руля LOGITECH MOMO!!! 1000 раз писал Паше об этом!!! Там нет механической фиксации передач!А кнопки нужно постоянно держать!!!Руль далеко не плохой.Сделайте что нибудь!!!

I have a problem with the G27, as if it detects it, but I can not change any button / axis and I can not drive with the steering wheel. The mouse cursor on the menu is also locked and I can not select any option (none of the G27 buttons does not respond). In every other game the steering wheel works properly.

Problems with starting the game / Проблемы с запуском игры - Spintires: Mudrunner
Good afternoon!
After losing the intro video, only the black screen with music remains and nothing else happens. In what there can be a problem and how it to correct? Help me please.

Добрый день!
После проигрыша вступительного ролика остается только черный экран с музыкой и больше ничего не происходит. В чем может быть проблема и как это исправить? Помогите пожалуйста.

Couple of friends and i are running into an issue when we try to start a multiplayer game on some maps where it boots us out the lobby and tells us to manually sync the .STG files for the map. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Sorry, my english is very bad, i try it in german ... 😃
Wie kann ich die LKW´s ohne Kran beladen? Oder ist die Beladung generell nur Manuell möglich?

Danke!