Need kick option for all the cheats

The cheaters are in full swing, easily seen on when watching death cam. Ive seen bodies of enemies lit up through walls, and snapping to all enemies automatically. They auto snap through walls, and can clear whole teams easily. Pretty obvious to watch, and when the average team member has 5 kills and they have 50+.

An easy example is "ProfessorP".

Its ruining the game. Fix this.

If you dont help the ones playing fair, they leave. Then you have nothing but a piece of crap left.

I'm not a cheater or even consistently good and have gotten 50 kills before. You think you should be able to kick someone out of a game when they may be having one of their best games ever? Because they must be cheating if they are destroying you, correct?

When I run into a great player and I know he's going to annihilate my team, I don't start begging for the option to kick him out. I start trying to figure out how I can kill him and slow his progress or avoid him and kill his teammates.

You guys sound like a bunch of spoiled brats coming to the forum demanding a tool that will be abused to ruin other people's game time that they paid for. If you think someone is cheating you have been provided a method to report them. You could have reported one in the time it took to make this post. I play a lot and haven't seen anyone cheating. I've seen some exploits used but nobody running a program that makes them a God. So if you are seeing those people do everyone a favor and report them.

@mlb7

The report system is a joke and you know it. Why would a report change anything?

If you have not seen cheaters so what? You can’t assume this guys is not having a legitimate claim just because you don’t see it. We all know there is cheaters unless pretty dense, so he might have experienced cheaters. I have also gotten very many kills but rarely get accused. Heck If I got votekicked from a server because the other players where so bad they thought I was cheating I would gladly switch server by being votekicked. Which idiot would need to play with complete noobs and feel bad when getting kicked? You joking right? Flaming someone complaining about cheaters in a FPS game, the biggest arena for cheaters in pc gaming. You are the brat..

@outkast187
No gaming company knows how to fix this. All games can experience cheaters. So all games are broken, but there should definitely be a better system in place.

last edited by Pacalis

No, i was on the same team. He was last man standing. He capped an objective killing the entire team. Possible? Yes. But watching it was obvious. In a full mag dump, he would lock on instantly and kill 4 people per mag (roughly 3 seconds). Would lock on before they were in view and kill through walls when they were running. Extremely jerky movement, not watching corners...just running and getting instant miracle kills. Its very obvious to see. Ive been playing for months...i know when i see cheaters. Some will have blue outline of the body of enemies all over map. Only that one person on the team will have that death cam.

Yes, its entirely possible to not cheat and get 40 kills. Spawn rape, nube tube, rockets will all do this. Super lame, but not cheating.

@outkast187

I believe you. I made a thread called “security issues” some time ago with some suggestions to solutions as well as showing the magnitude of this problem.

If you have cheater steam ID, you can report, but this is ineffective especially if game gets more popular because manually removing every cheater after finding proof takes time.

Therefore we should have in game tools to quickly make a report with video, time stamps, slow time, etc to make the process fast and a vote kick for suspected cheaters would be good.

If you are playing fair and is just good at the game it should not be a big deal to be kicked from a game in a scenario where you are falsely accused because then the players voting yes are most often new to the game and is boring to play against anyway.

Copypasta from moderator:

You can follow the inscructions below to report cheaters.

All rounds played via NWI matchmaking are recorded and stored on our servers, if you encounter a player you suspect of using hacks please grab the replay id of the match from the History section on the main menu and send it to Easy Anti-cheat report system, along with the users SteamID.

How to find a replay ID and Steam ID:
Mouse over the replay, then click “Copy ID” and paste it in your report.
Start the replay, go to scoreboard, then click on the suspected player’s name and “Copy Steam ID”. Then paste it in your report.

If you encounter a player who is exploiting game mechanics to do something that feels unfair to the gameplay (ie spawn camping) please take a screenshot or video along with an explanation of what is happening, and send to support@newworldinteractive.com so that our team can recreate and address the issue.

last edited by Pacalis

I agree with NWIs decision against vote kick as someone who frequently gets hackusated by both his own and the other team. For example a team in completive today thought I was speed hacking because I was running a 7% weight load out and getting to their side of b before they did. If kicking was implemented I probably would have been kicked for no fault of my own, better to leave it to someone who can better judge the situation. If you really think someone is cheating and its ruining your experience you can just leave.

@pacalis said in Need kick option for all the cheats:

@mlb7

The report system is a joke and you know it. Why would a report change anything?

If you have not seen cheaters so what? You can’t assume this guys is not having a legitimate claim just because you don’t see it. We all know there is cheaters unless pretty dense, so he might have experienced cheaters. I have also gotten very many kills but rarely get accused. Heck If I got votekicked from a server because the other players where so bad they thought I was cheating I would gladly switch server by being votekicked. Which idiot would need to play with complete noobs and feel bad when getting kicked? You joking right? Flaming someone complaining about cheaters in a FPS game, the biggest arena for cheaters in pc gaming. You are the brat..

@outkast187
No gaming company knows how to fix this. All games can experience cheaters. So all games are broken, but there should definitely be a better system in place.

You are okay getting kicked out of a game when you aren't cheating? Okay. 😆

Also, I didn't say he didn't experience cheaters. I clearly state if he does see a cheater he should do everyone a favor and report them. The devs can handle it instead of giving a bunch of whiners a vote kick that will be abused as seen in any game with vote kick.